Apr 20, 2007

Stream Of Consciousness

Boy, it sure must suck to be Alec Baldwin, or his daughter right about now...
I'm going to find out how to block calls on Sona's Cingular phone from some nitwit Mexican girl who says she's selling tamales, and then starts babbling incoherently... (The mexican, not Sona.) I hope Steven can do well on the Presidential Fitness test Monday... You can't really study for that one... I don't think I ever got one of those awards... It is freaking COLD here in L.A. in late April... Miserable windy wet cold...
Anyone know how to help me kick my dogs habit of humping the lawn furniture padding? I'm not gonna be sitting on that Chaise lounge any time soon... "Drive" on FOX is way too convoluted and stupid to invest any more time on... And you thought "Lost" was tricky... Sheepskin slippers really don't keep your feet as warm as you'd think, they start to retain moisture and get your feet colder than if they were bare...
On that note... time to go make the donuts... Have a great weekend.. Here's a gallery of Hot Moms.

1 comment:

QuantumMechanic said...

Try 'bitter apple' or some such thing - it's at the pet stores - it's a spray keeps the animals away - works with cat's dogs... Never heard of such a thing - well probably like owner - like pet. Our little St. Bernard does no such thing...