Apr 26, 2007

My Windows On The World


You wouldn't believe the stuff I see on a daily basis here at Advanced Video
Right now, on Monitor 1, a guy is taping a girl he met in acting class... I think they just finished bumping uglies, and she's showing him with her finger in her mouth, some other skills she has waiting for him... Big deal, right? Except this guy with the camera is an A-LIST star. Don't ask me to tell who it is... I am ethical...
Over the years, I've transferred footage that easily could've ended up on TMZ.com, but never have.. Starlets having drinking parties with their friends... talking about guys.... performance artists who always end up naked on tape, for no good reason at all... Hunters shooting lions illegally (although I can't prove it, or I'd turn him in) in Africa... Circus footage of elephant mistreatment..
Celebs home movies, the births of their children, their trips to places far and wide... Many days here, all the monitors are filled with people going places I'll never go, doing things I'll probably never do... If I let it, it would really depress me... but usually, I'm just glad I got to see places in the world the same way all the celebs do... They have the same problems with hair dryers in hotels, and forgetting where they left their stuff in the room.. The same dinners out that should be amazing and magical, but end up looking fairly ordinary on tape... Yes, I get to go along for the ride, but many times, I think, if I could choose to be there with them at that moment,.... I'd pass.... except for tape with the girl who is showing the guy her finger.

No comments: