Jun 21, 2007

Advice From 8-11 Yr. Olds to Parents

I stumbled across a section in the Daily News where children can tell their parents a thing or two. You know, give advice to us old Folks...

"I will tell them to spend more time with their children...Don't drive really fast why? Because you'll get pulled over or you will crash into a car.... Mom and dad stop smoking... Please don't talk on the phone while driving, and make more time for yourselves to relax and do nothing on Sundays ...Let us stay up late on weekends... Spend more time with me... Put on gloves when you're working with wood or you might get a splinter... exercise more... really celebrate your birthday when it is your turn... don't embarrass me... get off the computer... go to bed earlier so you feel good the next day... my mom needs to quit smoking and my dad needs to get more exercise...don't force your child to eat something they don't want to eat... go out three times a month and have fun... make a water balloon launcher...don't ever pinch a little kid's cheeks or talk in baby talk to them... my mom should play more with my brother and I because watching a lot of food channels is weird... play with me more, instead of watching TV together, let's play softball on the front yard...
and there you have it..

1 comment:

MULLASSERY said...

Hiiiiii...
i am very interesting to read your little article!Congrat...
All parents should be read this!
thanking you.